Tuesday 15 July 2008

Worse than ever...

I admit, this time, to being ashamed of myself. Apparently I've been doing so much virtual shopping recently that my inventory is in its worst ever state, now taking up six - count 'em - full windows when opened out.

And that's just the sorting folder. Which includes subfolders such as 'New', 'Current favourites' and 'Newest'. Which smacks of panic, with hindsight.

I think we all know what I'll be doing for the next year or so. Yep, that's right: making it worse. Because, as you can quite clearly see from this evidence captured by Willowzee, having all these items has turned me into a super-fashionable clothes-wearing machine. If you don't like it, well, that just proves you're not nearly as fashionable as I am, doesn't it?



4 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

I *DO* believe I have WARNED you about shopping without me, and shopping for tat, even free tat!

*scrutinises those folders for mention of flexi wangs or m&m poons*

RoxWise said...

OMG! You need someone to give all that too *grins*

Amanda said...

oh.my.god.

Anonymous said...

Bleev you need an e-Gok, dear.