Wednesday 9 July 2008

Happy Rezday to moi

Today is my 4th rezday and, true to form, I've only just realised. For four years I've been traipsing around the grid, filling up my inventory, forgetting my own birthdate and generally embarrassing myself. That's impressive shopping staying power, let me tell you. And I have the scary folder system to prove it.

Four years of watching SL grow, from a wee small little community of people in system skins to the massive squiggle of creativity and big ideas it's become now. From white skins and gothic sky castle to leopard skin and Whispering Falls. Different looks, new friends - and some I wouldn't leave behind for the world. I've had the requisite number of breaks, not wanting to think about the place, but I've always come back, no matter how jaded I got.

I guess you could say that's just because it's home.

9 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

HAPPY REZDAY!

I totally forgot mine too til it was long gone, and the first couple of years we had parties, what went wrong?

WHERE WOULD I START!

<3

Dakota Blackmountain said...

Happy Rez Day Willow!

Dale Innis said...

Woot! Also huzzah!

Amanda said...

Happy Rez day!
I never remember mine-so good for you!

C said...

Happy Rez Day x4
:)

WillowC said...

Thank you everyone :D
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Rezday!!!! Here's to wishing you the best 5th year ever!!

Anonymous said...

OMFGBBQLOLCATCYLONS happy rezz day!!!!!!

CatDude said...

Happy Rezday, again! ;)