Thursday 10 July 2008

NO HALP

Kitty has taken up a new hobby. This would not normally cause me bodily harm, but in this particular case, I am sorry to report that she very rudely put her own amusement over my safety.


Simboarding, which no doubt will soon be the latest craze on the grid, is a surprisingly fun version of skateboarding in which nobody breaks any limbs. However, I was not dressed for the occasion, having arrived from planning a photoshoot, yet I was forced at gunpoint (sort of) onto the board without due warning and pushed off at hectic speeds across the ramp. Thanks to which I promptly managed to turn myself upside down, thus inventing a whole new style of simboarding, and embedded myself in the floor, looking rather like a startled begonia.

Did she help me? Did she buggery, she turned into the weirdest dominatrix on the grid and stood on my feet while making unreasonable demands such as that I read the worms a bedtime story.

Moral of this tale: if Kitty tells you she's 'found something really fun to do', just say NO.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adds this to the list of Kitty Cautions, right under "stand clear when Kitty shows off her alien penis"

Kitty Lalonde said...

Pffft, it was fun, it's not my fault you could only turn yourself into a begonia (albeit a very lovely one).

And the worms enjoyed the story...

@Loaf I want to hear this list.

Lots of Love

Danger Poon

HeatherFev21 said...

*feels out of the danger loop*

Anonymous said...

heheheheheh hilarious! and I'm starting to get convinced to try this simboarding thang soon..

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Goodness! I hope you're all right? Those 'petals' look more like massive gushers of blood!

Anonymous said...

FPMSL! You look like a red banana in a pickle.

I am literally crying laughing at the arms who are doing that Eddie 'NO' thing. How British of you to retain your composure while splatted to buggery.