Monday 2 June 2008

Warped Thinking

Everything about this post is going to be weird, it's only fair I warn you before you get started. It's not even my fault, which you might say is weird in itself.

It all began, as these things often do, with a small airborne creature.

I was walking to work not long ago when the aforementioned mini-fly aimed itself successfully at my eye. As I was smack bang in the middle of Richmond Bridge and some considerable way from a mirrored surface, I came up with the cunning - though admittedly weird - plan to take a photo of my eye so that I could check whether the fly had stuck around.


I then took this picture, which was of absolutely no help. I downloaded it from my phone yesterday, looked at it on a larger screen and have only one thing to say:

What. The. Hell.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't quite know what to say o.o

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! Omg that's the most unhelpful picture in the world! I think this blog post has made my day :D

Anonymous said...

You could get on Doctor Who with that *hides*

SCARY MOFO CAMERA

One of my pics at A Level Art showed a weirdness much like the white strip of light from The Omen. I was taking a picture of the local Sainsburys for a project (yeah an exciting one) so it wasn't TOO portentous.

Canimal said...

lmfao. everything about that post IS weird

CatDude said...

ROFLPONY! A very alien look ;)