Thursday 13 December 2007

Smuggery


Finally pinned New Boss, who has been dithering to extraordinary levels over the last couple of weeks, down long enough to ask him about the results of the Open Your Mind town test.

Apparently they're rechecking the test figures because the retention level (i.e. how many people came back to buy Issue 2, for those not at all interested in dull publishing jargon) was so astonishingly high they can't quite believe it.

I R PROUD.

And I no longer mind the fact I had to go ALL the way into the centre of London, which is full of rude people and frost.

And now I have lots of lovely work to do over the next week, which will keep me out of mischief and amused. Hurrah for Faffing Boss, as he shall hereby be known.

P.S. The shop down the road makes astonishingly good breakfast baguettes. Best Mate and I had one for breakfast and I'm pining miserably for another.

6 comments:

Tim said...

Hurrah! Well done you!!

Are you sure it's called Open Your Mind though?

WillowC said...

Thankies :D

It's a toss-up between that and Open Your Legs. Perhaps I should do a poll.

-.-

HeatherFev21 said...

YAY! Well done you (again!)

Now.. has the first installment of your sodding xmas pressie arrived yet, if not I am going to get VERY agitated at someone -.-

xxxx

Amanda said...

Congrats! That means you will be putting a copy in my care-box...along with one of those baguettes..

WillowC said...

Sis it hasn't :( I am distressed and craving choclit :( Get agitated at Simon, he's the fool with no freezer.

And dotta: I am not putting bacon in your care package. Just no. And I can't put the magazine in either, I still don't have a copy!! Which is quite sad, really...

Amanda said...

DISappointment.
I'm ok with the no bacon though.
We need a yahoo chat soon. I miss you.