Sunday 23 December 2007

Merry Christmas (plus a Sabotage Story)

I wanted to leave you, as I swan off to the heady heights of Bournemouth for some familial mindlessness, with a sophisticated Christmas blessing.

I wanted to send a thing of tasteful beauty and make you smile in anticipation of all the Yuletide happiness ahead, rejoicing in the luxury and togetherness of the week to come.

Unfortunately, Laura got home as I was taking the picture and excitedly tried to join in, without my knowledge or permission. She, like, totally lowered the tone. Tut.

Bollocks to it, next year I'll just send you all some socks.

5 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I don't think I can wait until next year. The sock monster that lives in my washing machine is HUNGRY!

Happy Christmas!

Tim said...

Have you read Maggie the Mechanic yet? HAVE YOU?!

Merry Christmas to you, you crazy!

HeatherFev21 said...

I feel so left out of all the fun on SHell :(((

Loving that card tho!

Amanda said...

Yay Laura for ruining the picture! In a good way!

WillowC said...

Willis: You're not missing much, honestly!

Tim: I'm part-way through, but it's been at home and I, well, haven't been!

IDV: And a merry New Year to you!! Striped socks or ones with bobbles?

Amanda: She's trying so hard though, look at her. Bless.