Monday 24 December 2007

CLUNK

So here I am at home for Yuletide, well fed but bereft of digital companionship - my poor computer, I whine about it so very much but at times like this, one realises how lucky one is.

I'm typing on my mother's laptop, which has a screen the size of a postage stamp, has never in its existence been used for anything more exciting than checking the prices of QVC bargains and has keys that make the following sound when typing:

CLUNK...CLUNK....MOTHER OF A CLUNK...CLUNK...space bar....CLUNK

The heady pace of technology is a beautiful thing. I'm jus' sayin'.

2 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Heh heh! This is funny.

p.s. Laughing with you, not at.

Not at! Don't hurt me!

* ducks *

WillowC said...

You realise I could probably kill you with a single blow from the enter key?