Monday 3 December 2007

Grumble - tagged

WillowZ very unkindly tagged me, so now I have to think of things about me that are even remotely interesting. Prepare to be bored stupid, rest of the world.

“Eight Random Facts” meme.

Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I hate things like this. So here goes...

1. I have a clicky, sort-of-dislocated jaw from the impact of a champagne cork, which popped out unannounced and caught me on the chin - bloody hurt, that did.

2. When I was little, my granddad used to walk me around the house saying "Good morning Mr. Begonia," and "Good morning Mr. Banister," in the hopes of furthering my vocabulary. I was 3 days old when he started.

3. I had 15 years of voice training, which means I have a gold medal from LAMDA and can project my voice for miles and miles, even when I'm trying to whisper.

4. I've never had an operation and the only bone I've ever broken was in my little toe.

5. I played truant from school with my best friend Jo at the age of 8, but when the teachers heard our excuse - that we had gone to give her gran her paralysing tablets - they were straight round to get us.

6. I play the box sets of shows I really love (Buffy, Angel, Battlestar Galactica) over and over and over in the background when I'm working, because it's comforting. I can also watch Top Gear and then watch it again on +1, which is also WillowZ's doing.

7. I really like puzzles, like the nan we all know I am - my favourite are nonograms, Japanese picture puzzles.

8. I'm dithering a novel. I'd say writing but I've managed 4 chapters in as many years.

Hmmm...who to tag without inviting a speedy death...ok Best Mate, Hallie Greenstein, Vicious Firefly, Canimal Zephyr, Tymmerie Thorne, Sparky Tim, Inexplicable DeVice and Sysperia Poppy. Sorry guys, I'll send you cookehs.

19 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

She won't send you cookies, IT'S A LIE.

I am now going to tag you EVERYDAY, just for extra grumbles.

WillowC said...

Such lies, I SO will.

Anonymous said...

WillowZ. Gosh I so liked you until this happened. Now I must fashion a voodoo doll. Please mail me fingernail clippings and stray hair. thanks! <3

WillowC said...

You know perfectly well that you will enjoy every moment!

I know I did.

Which is a lie.

HeatherFev21 said...

I didn't tag you!

I merely provided the questions that the EVIL one tagged you with!

(shes mean, she accused me of having no geographical knowledge after I told her the CORRECT place!... well it sort of happened like that >.>)

You'll probably find flakings of skin on WillowC's stairs if you try, from my surfing days.

WillowC said...

Are you suggesting I haven't hoovered in a year and a half?

HeatherFev21 said...

no, i'm suggesting my skin reproduces on your stairs, like DUH *hand flap*

WillowC said...

Shouldn't I have a teeny tiny version of you running around by now, being mean and ruining my electricals?

HeatherFev21 said...

Don't blame me cos you're a DVD spaz, who unlocked it for you? WHO?!

I HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH TOP GEAR KNOWLEDGE, DO NOT MAKE ME KEEP MY NEXT FIND TO MYSELF.

-.-

WillowC said...

Wasn't much use unlocking it when you then BROKE IT -.-

I've got a new one now and I unlocked that with the knowledge you so kindly passed on.

Swings and roundabouts, eh?!

HeatherFev21 said...

OMG THATS ILLEGAL *calls the FBI*

WillowC said...

I'm not worried, they're busy with *far* more important matters.

HeatherFev21 said...

OK, enough of this madness, stop replying to my reply to your reply to my reply to your reply to my reply to your reply and SO ON AND SO ON...

Before I tag you again >.>

WillowC said...

Pfffft, I'll set Syssy on you if you do.

Tim said...

I expect f**kin' cookies.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

So, how old were you when your grandad got to 'z', then?

And how many things in one's house even begin with z?

Have you even finished your 'z' training?!

Thanks for the tag - Now I've got something to post in the next day or two!

Unknown said...

I just want my cookies. Mr. Shortbread and Mr. Sugar Cokkie are my favorites. :-P

Willlow - I kid! You are a doll. Cool thing about the voice stuff! I wish I had been granted singing talents!

WillowC said...

IDV - He was a bit stumped by Z and tried to fob me off with another begonia. I wasn't fooled.

Tymmerie - Sadly no, it was just talking, no singing, I can emote with the best of them. Although I remain quite sure my warbling voice is perfectly beautiful.


Am I gonna have to make a batch of cookies for you all?

HeatherFev21 said...

YES

<.<