Tuesday 31 July 2007

My daemon

I don't like this thing, WillowZ faffed at it and changed me into a furry sideburned cat thing and I was NOT happy, I like my snow leopard. Retribution was mine, however, as somebody has made hers into a ladybird.

So the rest of you now have 12 days to click buttons and make me miserable. If you make it anything but a snow leopard, I suggest you back away slowly -.-

In other animal-related news, there's a fox basking in the sun in my back garden. I have named him Neville, he is very cute, I opened my curtain to see him properly and he made an annoyed face and bit a flower.

16 comments:

Amanda said...

I got a stupid fox for mine -.-

HeatherFev21 said...

I resent you blaming me AFTER I got you back to a freaking snow leopard.

CRAM IT WITH WALNUTS.

*fiddles*

WillowC said...

RAWR you made me a damn FERRET -.-

Just you wait -.-

Anonymous said...

I got a gibbon :|

WillowC said...

AHAHAHAHAHA omg are you serious? AHAHAHAHAHA

>.>

Tim said...

Where the hell did that raccoon come from?!

WillowC said...

I don't know, I'm finding this all very stressful :(

HeatherFev21 said...

God sis, just HOW many personalities do you have >.>

I was a freaking GOOSE last time I looked.

-.-

WillowC said...

RAWR who made me a motherfarking MOUSE!

I made you the goose, sis, and it is for things like this, and for deleting your shit by mistake on SL, that you love me so dearly :D

HeatherFev21 said...

*fiddles ENDLESSLY*

._.

WillowC said...

You made me the stupid beardy cat again -.-

STOP. ARSING. FIDDLING.

-.-

HeatherFev21 said...

You're a mouse again now, or is that a rat?

Either way.. it so was NOT me! I AM NOT THE ONLY FIDDLER!

Anonymous said...

It was me... I like a good fiddle >:o)

WillowC said...

Where's yer gibbon, lemme at him >:(

Milli said...

I'm a mouse named Agapius.

WillowC said...

Don't let this lot near him for GOD'S sake, you'll be trying to fix him for DAYS!