Friday 6 July 2007

My first crush...seriously

I've developed a bit of an inclination (it's not reached obsession stage yet) with the new Battlestar Galactica, which reminded me of the embarrassing fact that Apollo from the original series was my very first crush.

Look at him, all coiffed and handsome in his brown brown suede. What a happy little bastard he seems.

Now I ought to point out I can only have been about five at the time, but he really is a pretty specimen of 70s manhood, don't you think?

As for the new series: loving it. It's been three posts now so I can safely mention that it was Graham who loaned me the box set (ah box sets, beauteous invention) and I am cursing him, for this is not helping my job hunting.

The only thing I don't like about it is that blasted blonde cylon. Ima belt the woman if she doesn't stop talking like someone glued her bottom lip to her teeth.

Now, I ought to sign off by pointing out that the years have not been kind.

From this...
To this....













Crap.

1 comment:

HeatherFev21 said...

Now, if someone THAT pretty can turn that bad... just you think what all ex's and boyfriends will look like in a few years.

It's not a pleasent imageshow -.-