Tuesday 20 May 2008

Secrets from my headphones

I got tagged again, which I can only attribute to being an easy and very obvious target. Thank you Tim. So here we go, the iPod challenge. Which I am told has something to do with the shuffle function.

1) How would you describe yourself?

Sugar by Ladytron. Well there's a good start eh?

2) What do you like in a bloke?

Queen of the Damned, by Korn and Slipknot. Erm...

3) What is your motto?

What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani. That's not too bad, actually.

4) What do your friends think of you?

In the Nightside of Eden by HIM. Which is exceedingly cryptic.

5) What do you think about often?

A Sequel of Decay by Tristania. The mind boggles...

6) What do your parents think of you?

You Are the One by HIM. Well of course I am.

7) What do you think of your best friend?

She Drove Me To Daytime TV by Funeral For A Friend *sniggers*

8) What do you think of the person you like?

Love In Cold Blood by HIM. Interesting...

9) What do you want to be when you grow up?

Immortal by The Rasmus. True fact.

10) What do you think when you see the person you like?

System by Chester Bennington. Which might explain the faces I pull.

11) What song will they play at your wedding?

Give It To Me by Timbaland. Oh very appropriate.

12) What will they play at your funeral?

Frozen by Celldweller. Does this speak of cryogenics, one wonders?

13) What is your hobby/interest?
Running Blind by Godsmack. This, too, explains a lot of the faces I pull.

14) What is your biggest fear?

Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold. Actually I quite like bats, they've got cute little faces.

15) What is your biggest secret?

Alone I Break by Korn. That's crockery, furniture and anything else you're daft enough to leave me near, to clarify.

16) What do you think of your friends?

Crazy by Kidney Thieves. Yes, the lot of you are crackers so that fits nicely.

17) What is your theme song?

The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson. I <3 my iPod.

18) What do you think of your family?

Beyond Redemption by HIM. So much truth in this exercise.

19) What is your best friend's theme song?

Shallow End by Lacuna Coil. (she'll understand this: when teaching Best Mates to swim...)

20) What is your mood right now?

The Weapons Are Concealed by Biffy Clyro. Well my brother's now been here 10 days, so who's surprised?

21) If your heart could talk what would it say?

I'm Doing The Best That I Can by Godsmack. Bless.

22) What do your co-workers think of you?

The Last Remaining Light by Audioslave (I so wanted it to be I Never Told You What I Do For A Living by My Chemical Romance, I was ever so tempted to cheat)

23) What does your future look like?
Song or Suicide by HIM. Oh dear, emo days ahead then......

I tag you all, all of you, every last one. Go forth and play songs randomly, my pretties.

9 comments:

Tim said...

Well done you! You're music taste is darker than I would've guessed.

What the hell happened to the Rasmus? Om second thoughts, don't worry.

Anonymous said...

Daytime Toove!
Jeremy Kyle, lady. You know it!

I've seen your iPod and it is full of Bucks Fizz and Cliff. And Timmy Mallet.

I know cos it used to be mine.

Anonymous said...

Yours worked out quite nicely I think.
Brilliant! I will see you friday, yay!

Mabel Morris-Minor said...

see i knew all that stuff i played when you were small would rub off on you ;o) though walls and over fences and garages and stuff!! rofl
10 days of teenage bro!! eekk!!! the day he was born was my last day at school ya know *tries to remember that far back*

Anonymous said...

13) What is your hobby/interest?
Running Blind by Godsmack. This, too, explains a lot of the faces I pull.

PMSL!

I can't do the iPod challenge... because... I don't have an iPod! :O I must be the only person to not have one.

Katrina said...

Actually that would be incorrect, Laura, I too do not have an iPod ... I just am too addicted to my computer and I like internet radio too much *grin*

Inexplicable DeVice said...

These are the best answers I've seen yet!

Dinah said...

This are awesome!

WillowC said...

Tim: You're not the only one to have thought that - this is why Dean calls me the goth.

SylvieGirl: Oh that's rich, coming from someone constantly playing the greatest hits of Ricky Martin.

Watch*paint*dry: And you did! And it rocked!

Hatty: I knew someone somewhere was to blame ;)

Laura: iTunes counts, you have that don't you?

Therese: Now that would be an interesting way to do the challenge.

IDV and Dinah: Why thank you!