Saturday 10 May 2008

SCD Weekend Quiz

I'm supposed to be in bed because my brother arrives tomorrow to suck out my will to live, but we all know I have no willpower in the face of quizzes, so I've taken it upon myself to answer this one by Thema Felix on Shopping Cart Disco.

1. When you hear about a new release, which are you most likely to run out and buy: hair, shoes, or clothes?
Hair, I have enough to weave a planet-sized hairball, yet somehow never seem to have any. One of SLife's great mysteries, I suppose.

2. Skin choice: pale, tan, coloured (like green), or dark? Blond, brown, red, or black hair?
Pale, always pale. It just suits me better. Also I spent my first two years wearing white goth skins and only grudgingly moved over to any kind of colour at all, so I'm probably still being a bit otherwise about it. I favour black hair, that being my rl favourite (and how mine is in rl when I'm pro-active enough to get to the hairdressers) although I do enjoy the occasional dirty blonde or red.

3. Which event do you most likely put on your calendar: fashion show, live concert, store sale, sim opening, club contest, or a class?
Store sale, I don't really attend the others what with being a hermit. I put the rest of those on the calendar for my writer team though, if that counts.

4. What’s your ideal SL™ job?
Pretty happy with the ones I have :)

5. Sexy clothing preference: silks, lingerie, or revealing clothing(mini skirts, super tight dresses, etc)?
Erm...lingerie, I guess. Never saw the point in it before though, it's not like in real life when you know you're wearing something special and it changes your whole posture. But it turns out that it's fab for photographs :)

6. Facial hair on male avies (or yourself, if you are male): yea or nay?
Yea, definitely.

7. Land home or skybox?
I have a 512m patch with a Holodeck on it (shup, I know it's geeky) but I never ever go there - I am generally to be found in Willowz's skybox on Canimal or Laura and my lovely homely home (with added Top Gear annex) in the sky. So uhhh...2 out of 3 for skybox.

8. Decorating your walls: SL™ photos, objects, RL photos, or RL art?
We have a cat clock and a calendar Sysperia made. And the skybox features the infamous Christmas Mouse, my timeless companion.

9. Do you prefer to own land or rent?
Neither!

10. Small boutiques or large stores?
Small boutiques, as I get confused easily.

11. Photo-realistic skins and clothing or hand-drawn?
Hand drawn, there's something a bit creepy about lifelike veins in a cartoon world.

12. For your one-on-one conversations, do you prefer voice or typed chat?
Typed, or I can't watch the telly :P Also I hate my voice. I won't even do it with WillowZ willingly, and she's been subjected to my voice more than enough in the real world. I'm shy, what can I say!

13. Prim objects or sculpties?
Sculpties - think of the shoes people.

14. Bling, effect sounds, and particle effects: on or off?
Are you kidding? I keep my sound muted and run away from bling. Items with non-optional bling make me cranky.

15. (If you use one) What photostudio do you like best?
Thanks to my squatting prowess, I use about a zillion.

16. Face light: necessary or blinding?
Necessary - BUT! If you download Ana Lutetia's windlight presets, you no longer need one! It's like magic, and I'm tempted to ask her to marry me.

17. Do you pick up all the freebies you find or only pick the ones from designers you know?
All of them, because they're like testers and I often find new places to shop that way.

18. Pre-fab buildings: do you own one? Do you like them?
Yes because I'm a primtard and, left to make my own home, would reside within a plywood cube.

19. Would you rather be a Furry or Tiny?
Tiny, cos aaawww!

20. Graphic settings: Short draw distance or long? Release Candidate or standard viewer? Avatar imposters (yes/no)?
I got lost halfway through that question, so will just say that Spanky the Beautiful Computer can handle whatever I throw at it, but I'm too lazy for the release candidate.

21. Sim design: tropical island, residential neighborhood, urban streets, or themed fantasy (or another type I didn’t think of)?
Themed fantasy, like Straylight, Canimal or Grendel's Children.

22. When not in a club or concert, do you stream music or turn it off?
I got out of the habit of streaming when my pc couldn't handle it, so now I never do.

23. Flickr: Woot? Ick?
Bloody love it.

24. What’s your favorite place to explore or hang out (that isn’t a shopping area)?
Straylight, it's just so beautiful!

25. Animation Overriders: Do you prefer to make your own or buy a set? And where’s the best place to go for them?
I made my own from various pieces, a lot of them Maitreya and Torrid. I like to make my own because it's just that bit more personal, but it also means I can never be buggered to update.

4 comments:

Harper Beresford said...

OMG, the hair comment. You are wonderful, Willow!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Willow! ;) I am sure Thema will be posting sooonn on here too!

And the quiz turned all funny on you. haha everything made me laugh.

-Portia <3

Kitty Lalonde said...

*Pounces and ninja hugs*

Build a house out of CIRCLES!

Silly thing...

Anonymous said...

I like you and your sassy humor :D Way to be a squatter!