Tuesday 25 March 2008

Me and Angelina...

Christ knows who Norkys Batista is, but I'm not going to complain about Angelina Jolie...



And I'm definitely not complaining about this one! 97% like Angelina? Marvellous.

I'm very interested to know whether we base our avatars on our own facial structures and characteristics, whether through familiarity or because we are our own basis for attractiveness (HA, not in that photo, thank you). So all I need to do now is find a way to test me against my avatar and get everyone else to do the same...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did that! Wahaha -.- I don't like anyone too famous *sighs*

-Portia <3

Anonymous said...

Btw! You've been blogrolled!

-Portia <3

WillowC said...

Aaawww ty lovey! You have too, in case you hadn't noticed :)

HeatherFev21 said...

The one where you were prince harry was more amusing!

WillowC said...

Ssssshhhhhh -.-

I've worked on my av since then -.-

Anonymous said...

*laughs* =P I didn't even realize I was blogrolled!

Crap, I need to update more often. -.-

-Portia <3

Anonymous said...

NANgelina Jolie...