Saturday 19 April 2008

Virtual probing

Kitty posted a new meme, and I cannot be expected to resist. So here we go:

1. Who was the last person you spoke with?
WillowZ, regarding the possibilities of swapping biscuits for bits of wood and the best place to find orc quests. On LOTRO, obviously.

2. Who was the last person you saw at work?
Richard - with whom I spent a hectic day getting the latest issue of the magazine finished at the same time as preparing for two new focus groups. And then it snowed when we left. Typical.

3. Who was the last person to comment on your blog?
The wonderful Lorna, another fabulous ex-Summertimer!

4. Who was the last person you wrote a post about?
Technically Tie, as she inspired the one about sexing chickens.

5. Who was the last person you emailed?
I think it was Laura, but I've been deliberately ignoring my ever-increasing inbox the last couple of days.

6. Who was the last person you phoned?
DaddyC - I talk to one or other of the parentals almost every day on the way home from work.

7. Who was the last person to give you bad advice?
Kitty - she advised me to come with her to a store and, on arrival, my camera was zoomed up the backsides of two of the scariest avatars I ever did see.

8. Who was the last person to give you good advice?
Also Kitty, who advised me on a lovely trashy costume to wear for the SL Bloggers party tomorrow, during which I am to wrestle Tymmerie in a vat of chocolate. She is also in my good books for making a Pokemon card of me on the Mean Girls, which tickled me no end. I'm not sure that qualifies as advice, although it did encourage me to increase my cat collection, just in case challenged. She also devised a cunning quiz to help me work out what kind of costume would work best for me, which you can see here.

9. Who was the last person you kissed?
Not telling ;)

4 comments:

Kitty Lalonde said...

"Kitty - she advised me to come with her to a store and I zoomed my camera up the backsides of two avatars"

/fixed

WillowC said...

Much better.

-.-

Anonymous said...

"I zoomed my camera up the backsides of two avatars"
Virtual probing?
Whoa ;>

Anonymous said...

*blink* You perv. =P

-Portia <3