Wednesday 23 April 2008

Pure motivation!

My dear friend and fellow writer Lisa, who has provided me with sparkling text for my magazines for many years now, has just published her fabulous new book on Lulu. I'd never heard of the site before, but upon investigation it turns out to be a great idea: you can sell your novel, book, poetry collection or other as an ebook and, at the same time, as printed copies. There's no cost, because the copies are only printed as needed, so there's no initial price for a huge print run.

Knowing, as I do, that Lisa is a wonderful writer and hugely inspirational person, I recommend the book she has published on the site: Mind & Motivation. Click here to see it. I've bought my copy and can't wait to get stuck in - and am also considering what nonsense of my own might be publishable through this method!

No comments: