Monday 12 November 2007

Little baby Sian

I realise this is a little belated, because the wee soul has been with us for a couple of weeks now, but I've been boasting to anyone and everyone who would listen that the first picture taken of baby Sian was for meeeeeeee and I wanted to check I was right. And I was!

Baby Sian is WillowZ's new arrival. I was rudely awakened by a text message at 5am on Saturday morning (November 3) to let me know that Sian had finally made it into the world - about 9 days late, she wasn't in a hurry (I believe she then slept for the first 8 hours of life) - and then a picture of her being small and adorable came through.

Definitely worth losing sleep for and I'm ever so proud to have been the first to get a picture - you can hardly blame me, look at her! Now I just can't wait to get up there to have a cuddle <3

Oh and to be asked to be the godmother *puppy dog eyes*

4 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

Yes, Godmother tests will be available upon your visit to set up your sisterly quarters, it will involve poo, wee, and possibly vomit.

WillowC said...

Fine, but I'm only doing it once and then I'm just there to provide cuddles.

Can I have a water bed in my sister flat?

HeatherFev21 said...

Yes, but if you break it, you're cleaning it up.

WillowC said...

I thought you meant Sian then, I was quite concerned.