Wednesday 14 November 2007

It's not just annoying...

...it's Marks & Spencers, extra rich, covered in jam and roasted for a week annoying.

I can't take the M&S adverts any more, I can't, I can't, I can't. Who the hell IS that bloody woman, curling her voice around words like a cat on heat. It's not remotely relevant to food - I want Gordon Ramsay assured tones (the man might look like a deflated potato with a chick on his head, but who'd kick him out of bed?), not some ninny saying "sponge pudding" like she's expecting me to lick her feet for it.

Who gives a crap if the gravy's from some cave in the mountains above the lake in the land of the golden ostrich? It still tastes like gravy.

Food is seductive in its own right. That bloody woman is not. Get rid of her, before I spork her to death.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't stand that woman! She makes me AVOID M&S! I hope I never bump into her in rl, cos there's no telling what will happen... >:o(

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Bwah hah hah hah ha! (that was me laughing out loud - luckily, in the privacy of my own home).

You have such a way with words.

* hopes to see the Death By Sporking *

WillowC said...

It's rage, my friend, pure and unadulterated rage!!!

Tim said...

But those little chocolate sponge puddings with the melt in the middle chocolate stuff…!

WillowC said...

Look much more delicious when she's not hanging around panting about it!

HeatherFev21 said...

You need to try their clotted cream rice puddings, they are LUSHNESS.

As for the woman, is she any more annoying than Barry mothertrucking Scott from the CILLIT BANG adverts?!

WillowC said...

No she's WAY more annoying than that nuisance of a man. He's pretty ridiculous too, mind you. But she's beyond all reason annoying!

Anonymous said...

I've mysteriously posted anonymously here. Gravy is hot. Well, its best served that way at any rate. I have a fondness for a well-yield spork. My first sporking was years ago but I still blush when I think of it.

If you can tell who I am from this post - You will die.

WillowC said...

Syssy dear, is that you?

Anonymous said...

no its not me, i mean. Oh hell

WillowC said...

*smug*