Thursday 30 October 2008

The Cani Invasion: Quote of the Day

If you're in England, you might well be watching the new E4 series for Halloween, Dead Set. If not, I don't recommend you panic because it's pretty much just "28 Davina Mcalls Later" with all the standard plotlines and incidents one expects from zombies. Complete with zombie-in-the-safehouse, run-for-supplies and first-meeting-with-zombies moments. All boxes checked, then.

Maybe I've been spoiled by World War Z, but I do wish they'd be a bit more imaginative if they really must make more zombie stories.

Anyway, that's beside the point - what I really wanted to do was share a Canimal quote that creased me up with laughter during last night's episode.

One of the characters, the Big Brother TV producer who's a complete twat and highly unpleasant to the woman he's trapped in a room with, was having, to put it delicately, a bit of a poo in a bin.

Cani: Well you can't really blame him, I'd need to go if I was that scared.
Me: I think actually it had more to do with the three tubes of Pringles and bottle of champagne he had in the last episode.

*brief pause*

Cani: That doesn't sound like Pringles.

Canimal Zephyr, Defecation Expert. Who knew?

7 comments:

Web Mistress Julia said...

ROFLMAO!

- Madame Maracas

Anonymous said...

Wha? You mean that it is not real? I was hoping that it was 'natural' culling of BB and all associated.
Not Davina though, I quite like her although I did see her getting savaged while I was flipping channels and I laughed me a*se off.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

That 'pooing in a bin' moment was the most horrifying of the show so far. Even more so than the utterance of the C word and the handlebar mustache (I never know how to spell moustache).

WillowC said...

The whole thing is disturbing me, frankly. I do wish I hadn't seen the ending.

I quite like Davina. I do not, however, like Big Brother.

Tim said...

I watched the whole lot in one go last night and though it was OK-ish, but a bit too long.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Well, you shouldn't've watched it all at once, Tim. Duhhhh...

WillowC said...

The ending gave me the willies. And not the kind I like.