Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Boudouir Baker


Boudoir Baker
Originally uploaded by Willow C

Three posts in one day is bordering on excessive, but I thought it best to reassure you all that my negative day had a fabulous finish.

Firstly, I caught up with Jinny after all this time, who now runs a club called Baker Street Station. I had tremendous fun making a spectacle of myself in the Martini glass and failing to answer any of the trivia questions thanks to my slow, sad little computer. It's been a very long time since there was somewhere I enjoyed just hanging out at in Second Life. I may have to make a habit of it.

Meanwhile, Kitty, who I have quietly stalked for some time now, granted me the ability to map her, which really does make the whole process a lot easier. She has also promised to build me a bird hide in which to wait patiently when she is out of sight. I have added her to my blogroll, much like a trophy >:) And this post is in her honour, as she was very interested in the concept of a martini paddling pool in a London Underground station.

I've even mended my chair such that it all faces in the correct directions. I shall go to bed now, so as not to push my luck...

4 comments:

Kitty Lalonde said...

Ooooo I is a trophy!

(I will draw the line at giving you head to be mounted... Wait, I think I missed a word there.. Damn)

WillowC said...

I am failing to see any error :P

Alicia Chenaux said...

3 posts in one day is excessive?

Aw man.

WillowC said...

For me, only for me! I'm slow and old, you see.