Saturday 2 June 2007

She's good, that Charlotte bird

I've seen enough now
To know that beautiful things
Don't always stay that way
I've done enough now
To know this beautiful place
Isn't everything they say

I heard that evil comes disguised
Like a city of angels
I'm walking towards the light
Good Charlotte: The River

I've added my most recent Happy Song to the right for your viewing pleasure and I really do recommend it for mood-bolstering and rump-shaking goodness. Not only can I not help performing chair-dancings and annoying teenage emo head-bangings when this is doing its 'Repeat Song' duty on iTunes, the boys have conveniently showcased exactly how I would like my future husband to look and dress please.

Until you hit 35, then you'll just look ridiculous and I'll thank you to pay closer attention to the woollens section of Marks & Sparks.

No comments: