Friday 15 June 2007

More hero worship

I had no choice, really - he might be getting a scary number of mentions in this blog but then I've already told him I'm his stalker and this is entirely his own fault for insisting on churning out all these insanely beautiful things. What's a girl to do?

Yes, this image was today's worktime output from Graham - I would give my right arm and several of my toes to be able to even imagine the stuff he comes out with.

This was made for the cover of the psychology magazine we've been working on together, but I suspect it's a little too quirky for the readership. Determined not to see it disappear, I've thieved a copy to put here - the original, more colourful version is in the bar to the side, because I love it so much I want to pick it up and cuddle it to my bosom. I'm considering having it framed!

I'll be having to do a website to advertise my talents soon (anyone who knows anyone or is anyone who can do websites and feels sorry for my jobless ass, please shout! I pay in magic beans...), the colourful version will be my opening illustration.

I will now try to write at least 3 posts in a row without mentioning Graham.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

First,I love that picture. How does he do that?
Second, I have a blog now ^_^