Saturday 23 June 2007

It's been a funny old day...

Well, maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya

It's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah
Jeff Buckley: Hallelujah

Sometimes life goes on a bit of a down-slide, and this is one of those times. We were given our marching orders on Tuesday, which means I'll be out in the cold in just over four weeks. I've decided to go freelance so I can continue to work for my boss in his new company and stick with everyone else.

I know it's a bit pathetic that I'm having such a hard time with the idea of letting go, but they're like a family, really. So while one half of me is focused on sheer efficiency, the other's stuck in a bit of a sentimental rut.

Still, if anyone needs an editor or writer, this little freelancer volunteers!

No comments: