Wednesday 23 May 2007

Where are you sending me, please?

I've added some links, so I thought I'd better explain what they are and why they're here!

SLNN is a news feed for Second Life, a virtual world I've been a resident of for almost three years. You can find articles there by yours truly under the name Willow Caldera, which is how most intermaweby peeps know me.

Style Disorder is a fashion blog, again for and by members of Second Life. You can find more witterings by me there as Willow Caldera.

Sew Cheap Date is a blog about customising your clothes, written by my fabulous best friend of 8 years, ever since our drunken university days. I met her before she met me, an impossibility facilitated by too much cider and a one-track mind focused on the party's stereo. She now lives in the flat below mine, being trendy and fabulous and still drunken.

Willow Z's blog is the (less drunken) musings of my Second Life twin (it's all in the name) and partner in most crimes. This month she is mostly sleeping because she's carrying new life in that tummy of hers. I've tried to convince her that Small Sarah should be its working title but she's proved unusually resilient in resisting the idea.

Dancing on Glass is a blog written by my close friend Sysperia, an artist I met on Second Life when I landed on her head and demanded she let me interview her about her work. She has since made me think, made me dream and, best of all, made me laugh on a daily basis.

That will do for now, plenty to read and stare at there even for the most bored of internet browsers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww Willowy! <3

I submit to you, proof that im a nerd. Here here <3

http://www.listology.com/content_show.cfm/content_id.15648/Music

HeatherFev21 said...

My blogs spiffy now, I likes it, you can also get small sarah information there, or small lily, as i like to call her :D

<3<3 love you!

WillowC said...

*grumble*

-.-

And Syssy: hurrah for Siouxsie!