Monday 21 May 2007

Carroty carrots

Sooooo I have a new phone...it's this one, on the left, the Samsung U600, which is apparently the world's thinnest slider mobile.

I don't think brand new sexyphones suit me, really. I can't get to grips with texting on the damn thing, so I'm as slow as a nan, and it took me half of today to work out how to turn the keypad volume down so that pressing keys didn't go BLAM BLAM BLING BLAM (a nan asked me to pipe down on the bus).

Best of all, when trying to add numbers to the phone book, I called no fewer than five of them.

...and, of course, had no idea how to end the call.

(Still don't, if I'm honest.)

However, the bright side of the story, aside from having a whopping £90 in credit on T-Mobile Flexi to spend every month, all for a mere £22.50 (there you go Mr T(-Mobile), a superfluous plug for you), is the GAMES!

Or, well, GAME! Bobby Carrot! Hop about as a bunny wabbit collecting carrots and stomping your feet impatiently!

I believe that is quite enough to justify my telephonial (that ought to be a word) decision-making.

No comments: