Thursday 20 September 2007

Poultry Addendum

Two posts about World of Warcraft is probably two too many, especially in one night, but I had to share with you the joy of my new pet.

I found an easter egg quest where, if you cluck like a chicken, at a chicken, one hundred times, you get to talk to it, feed it and claim it as a pet.

You're asking yourself how I found this easter egg, aren't you? I wouldn't.

I have named her Peck, which Flopsticks thinks is silly. She runs faster than your average cheetah and has a better tracking ability than a bloodhound - never loses me. Three cheers for Peck!

As an aside: a note about the popular brand of sauce, Chicken Tonight (I believe the mental link here is fairly obvious). It can be eaten with duck, turkey, anything you like, and it's in the longlife section so you don't need to rush. I therefore pose the idea that it ought to be called Poultry At Some Point.

4 comments:

Tim said...

You're a mentalist!

WillowC said...

Careful, I'll set Peck on you. She could down you with a single wing flick.

HeatherFev21 said...

I have the install disc for WoW right here, but I just know after a week i'll be bored of it, plus I spend about 80% less time on the internet as I used to, probably less soon!

Loss of interest in SL is common (and i know that was your post before this one, but ugh, i'm not going to comment on THREE posts in one day :P) and who could blame us? Full of muppetry and well... muppets and people we'd gladly stab in the face, not much of an incentive to pop back in more than once or twice a week, is it?!

Ok, back to watching trash TV for me, I want to see Jodie Marsh get married and place bets on how long it lasts :P

Unknown said...

Well why not install it just in case you fancy a few minutes here and there? You have to meet Peck. Yes.

I'm tempted to log in to get Cani's new dresses, mind you. And hair!