Friday 31 August 2007

Parental unit

Have just been treated to a whirlwind visit from my mother. She blocked the road, caused a traffic jam, parked across someone's drive, ferretted about my flat, rearranged things I was perfectly happy with, unpacked stuff in places I didn't want it, attached jewellery to me that she didn't want, forced two electric fans on me when I wasn't aware I needed one, inspected my shoes, disliked my cappucino, searched my fridge in case she wanted anything, rifled through my wardrobe and then went home again.

Such is a typical visit from my mother.

And you wonder why I'm the way I am!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha, I just pictured you with a -.- face the whole time

HeatherFev21 said...

Be thankful you didn't get a visit from *MY* mum, or even worse... my nan :|

Tim said...

I have one thing to say: tranq dart.